Monday, April 28, 2014

we got to watch Alan play two soccer games yesterday.  He is a pretty good soccer player.  It seems that all of my grandsons are pretty athletic.  Jack golfs and plays football, Joe is into track and cross country and Alan plays, soccer, football and baseball.  Annabelle is the only granddaughter showing much interest in any sport.  She has the makings of a good volleyball player and will try out this fall at Notre Dame (high school)

went with Jayne to look at new fixings for her bathroom.  I think it will turn out very nice when it is all finished.  I think the yard is still going to be a work in progress..but that's okay, everything is and everyone is still a work in progress.

Gloomy day out, need to find some happy satisfying things to work on.  Maybe I will even finish the table top.  It is looking pretty good, very colorful

I hear my happy projects calling, have a fruitful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment