Wednesday, April 30, 2014

I missed a day but I was sleepy yesterday and my brain didn't want to think, so here I am.  Still the same old weather, but at least we have been safe from tornadoes  The south has been hit very hard.  The grass is getting green and I found orange geraniums this morning.  They are really hard to find so I had better get them while the getting is good.  I wintered some over in the basement, they are alive but not doing anything very great.  I'll give it a wait and see.  I've decided that I'm only putting annuals in pots this summer,  nothing going into the ground...I'm letting the perennials do their thing and not buying very many.  Our winters are so hard anymore that it is hard and expensive to keep up.

still working on my projects and they are coming along quite nicely..  The granny poncho keeps me alert, if you mess up on one row, the next one is affected, that means rip and start over, which I have done more that once.  My mind cannot wander when I'm working on this one.

Bradley is getting his haircut today and I think he may come home looking very different.  We let him go a little too long and they will have to cut more that usual.  It will grow back, at least that is what I keep telling myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment