Saturday, April 26, 2014

another great day, windows getting washed, grass mowed and I crocheted two rows on my project.  It requires thinking, so only a little bit at a time.

The shoes finally came and now I know why it took so long, they came from China.  The price was right and I will use them again.  They are really cute. 

Still loving polyvore....what a great idea....playtime for grown ups.  OH the time I spent on cutting out paper dolls clothes.  I never much wanted to really dress the doll, I love the cutting, and then tracing them and coloring it what I wanted it to be...what fun I had.  I could get very nostalgic over those paper  dolls.  Marge and Gower champions were ice skaters and the Andrew sisters and other famous people. I get little shivers just thinking about it..

damn deer ate some of my tulips...that makes me really unhappy.  Way too many deer roaming our city streets and in our yards and eating our garden to the ground!!  I'm all for the longer hunting season.   Also got a baby tree, the spirea and some roses  GRRRRRRRR

No comments:

Post a Comment