Friday, April 25, 2014

Beautiful gorgeous day out, rain this evening, but going to enjoy it while I can...Found a great new app on my iphone.  It is called polyvore, and it is very much like playing paper dolls when I was little.  You pick you dress, jacket sweater, hat purse, shoes, jewelry and put it all together, change it up if you aren't happy with it, then you can publish it to Facebook, Pinterest, or just that site.  It is so fun and relaxing, it uses data so I will have to watch my time, but oh so fun.

Jayne is feeling better and has dr apt today..hopefully he releases her and she can go back to work.  Not much fun having pneumonia.

What fun it is to watch my grandchildren grow up and develop.  So different than when your own children were at that age.  They each have such a uniqueness about them and I love that.  Individuals but bonded all the same. 

Still a little early to plant anything, May 15th is the target date, I think we have 60 gladiolas to plant.  I might be time to redo some of the gardens.  I still want to put in some potatoes and I might try garlic in a pot and for sure some herbs. 

Still looking for good low carb and low sugar recipes.  Not eliminated just lower.....

No comments:

Post a Comment