Thursday, April 24, 2014

Its been a while but I'm back....I don't know that I was so busy but just had nothing really to share.  Had our birthdays and still owe presents to some.....It seemed that we had a lot of april birthdays, but with our moms having died we are down to only 4 I think.  That is kind of sad.  Yesterday would have been my moms birthday, she would have been 84...I miss her and wish that I could still talk to her and touch her face. 
We watched Les Miserables last night.  What a good movie.  I have seen the play but had no idea what in the world was going on, but the movie spelled it right out.  Anne Hathway was so good and so was Russel Crowe and really so was Hugh Jackman.  I'm not a big fan of either but they did outstanding.  It was both sad and redeeming, very good story.


I think we are going to see Noah tonight, not sure how I feel about it right now.  I will let you know tomorrow.
I have been busy with painting and crocheting.. I finished the sweater and am ready to start another one.  It is a very good feeling to have accomplished one finished product.  The table top is progressing and is looking pretty good.  It is a step by step process, only because I have to wait and get the idea for each color and its distresser color.  I just got a chair at salvation army for 2.00, it will be great all painted up with a new fabric for the seat


Gotta tell you, just discovered Polyvore....what an absolutely fun app.  Just like playing paper dolls when I was little.  I am loving it!  but then in the back of my mind I think what if people think it looks dumb, Oh well, I love it. 


Have a fabulous Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment