Wednesday, April 2, 2014

looks like the sun is out even for a little bit...Bradley is chomping at the bit to go for a walk, so that looks like a happening today...Little guy really does love his walks, or runs should I say.  that nose sniffs the whole time...and he of course pees everywhere, even if nothing comes out.

I found the pattern to my wedding dress.  It wasn't lost I just ran across it in my looking.  I think that I should have it framed or something.  It is amazing that I still have it, it does need some tender loving care but it would be kind of nice.  I think that I also have all of the cards given to us when we got married.  I have no idea why.  I put them in a frozen turkey box that Al got from Hiram Walkers one Christmas and it has just followed us.  I wish I could say that about other things, but sadly I can't.

I have to give this some thought.  My wedding dress is still hanging in the closet, and I'm not sure where the veil is.  I think I let the girls play with it.  I was thinking about why I chose that pattern for my dress.  It was simple and I could make it.  Nothing extra but it was pretty.  The fabric was 7.00 a yard, which then was a really lot of money, and I needed four yards.  So the dress cost about 30.00 and I had someone make the bow.  Maybe aunt donna made it I'm not sure.  I know that she put in the zipper because I didn't know how to do the fancy way, I still don't, and she helped with the sleeves. 

I am so giving up sweets.  They really do make me feel terrible.  I love them so much, but no more.  I think Trefzgers might even be biting the dust.  Oh how I love their frosting......

No comments:

Post a Comment