Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Ahhhh a new month, April, finally.  I was beginning to think that March would never end.  and today of course is cold and windy....ready already for some warm!!

I had thought of a bunch of things to write about, but at this moment not one of them can be remembered.  Hmm...I may have to come back.  I need to write these thoughts down..so they aren't lost somewhere out there in the deep caverns of my mind. 

Lots of birthdays this month, I still owe one from last month....we had a lot of births from Jan-the end of May, not much after that, important ones of course, !!  I am going to make a list of all the cards I need to get and buy them at one time.  It is much easier, I have them and don't have to keep going back

I am excited to get some of my new plants into the ground.  One is called Route66, a red and yellow coreopsis that has bigger petals, very vibrant....and I have tulips coming up in the back yard, not ready to bloom yet but they are growing(yeah)

What is it they say, Bloom where you are planted?!  I do lots of rearranging in my garden, do You?

No comments:

Post a Comment