Thursday, March 20, 2014

well I'm ready to leave for the ball games, nice little road trip to St Louis and then games and then home on Saturday.  Little cleaning in the cottage room, I've so decided to get rid of things that I will never use, I want no clutter and would like to move the sewing machine in there.....not so many steps between cutting, ironing and sewing.  It can be done, and I can do it.  I have cook books, magazines, all kinds of stuff that I don't use and I'm ready for a clean sweep.  I'm going to stick to sewing and crocheting, along with my little garden ideas.  That should keep me busy and not bog me down. 

With the internet, cookbooks are barely necessary.  I do have certain ones that I will have forever, sentimental reasons...and I do like to look at the pictures in the magazines, but really, they aren't necessary.  I'm saying this today, we will see one Monday brings.

I have also organized my earrings and put them in ice cube trays.  Saw it on pinterest and thought what a great idea.  1.00 investment at Family Dollar, and there they are, two by two in their own little
cubicle....I need a few more trays because I find earring everywhere, and they are good for the little beads that I like.  Those dollar stores have everything, so I have to be careful when I go there. 

My rye grass is growing and looks quite cute in the cake pans.  I'm getting ready to put my Easter decorations out.  I don't have many so it won't take long.....and I ordered some vintage easter postcards from zazzle to do something with...I like things like that and I have a few anna lees and they will be cute anywhere I put them.....may have to go to TJMaxx and see what they have.  No baking till almost Easter.  I eat way too much of the sweet stuff to start now.  May make the lamb cake that I used to make long ago  I think I did them one year in Florida...what in the world was I thinking??

No comments:

Post a Comment