Monday, March 24, 2014

I'm back from a very long weekend of basketball.....enjoyed all of games.  Watching the fans of all the teams was very fun, and the bands and the cheerleaders were great.  No one there ever gave up.  Some of the teams were really outclassed, but no bad sportsmanship, it was very cool to watch.  We were high up in the seats, but loved every minutes of it.  I cannot believe that we paid 5.50 for a bottle of diet pepsi.  Can I say crazy?

How does a person learn to leave the past behind and not let it haunt them.  What a person does and is in high school does know way mean they haven't grown and matured over the years.  It doesn't define who they or who they will become.  It just makes a small statement about who they were at that moment...

The new skirt is coming right along.  I had to add a piece to the yoke of the skirt, it really didn't look near big enough to fit around me.  I'd like to be wrong in this instance, but I don't think so. 

cold cold cold, 50's by the weekend, lets hope

No comments:

Post a Comment