Tuesday, March 25, 2014

snow on the ground, but it is melting......supposed to be in the high 60's by Sunday...yeah

I am so excited, the skirt is done, and I am working on the sweater.  It is slow going as I have to count everything, but that's okay because I want it right.  The skirt is pretty, I think I will wear it with a black sweater, Jayne's idea, and black shoes.  I think it will look perky enough for spring.  I saw some really neat green fabric that would make a cute skirt, or even long pants.  I did get a pattern for pants, that don't have a zipper.  I'm not ready to make pants that I have to fit.  My belly isn't ready for me to do that.  It may never be, so I just don't make pants with zippers.  I remember the first zipper that I put in a pair of pants.  OMG what a mess I had.  I finally figured it out, but can't remember if I  ever wore them.  It isn't putting the zipper in that's hard, it is fitting it to my round little figure that I would have trouble with.  Thank God for elastic! 

I started painting the cabinets in the basement different pastel colors and for some reason stopped.  I still have some to finish.  That will be apart of the fixing up phase that I am going into.  Now I need a little elf to come and fold the clothes and I will be all set. 

My grass is growing, the tulips are doing something, and I'm excited for Spring, can't get here soon enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment