Thursday, March 27, 2014

ready for the Stanford game tonight, I sure hope they win....we have sure had fun with these games.

did  a little looking this morning, may get an orange shirt for the new skirt.  I think it will look okay and then wear black shoes.  I act like somebody is going to really look at what I have on, but I guess I will know.  I haven't worn something that I have made in a long while, I guess I am hoping it doesn't look homemade.

folding clothes and matching socks, one of the necessities of life....

hamburgers on the grill, baked beans, and twice baked potatoes sounds perfect for a basketball game night.  We went to see Divergent last night and I was pleasantly surprised at how it followed the book pretty well.  I'm ready to read the last in the series and I'm waiting for someone else to finish it, come on read it already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment