Wednesday, March 19, 2014

you know how much I love lipstick and all of the possible colors, usually of pink or red, I have decided to try and make my own.  I googled it yesterday and it doesn't look all that hard, of course I won't be mass producing it.  I think it will be fun to see how it turns out.  I have also been using Coconut Oil on my face.  I think I see a little difference in the wrinkles.  I sure hope so, affordable, I can cook with it and it smells yummy.

going to start a little project for my granddaughter Kate.  She would like for me to crochet her a poncho or sweater that she can take with her to Argentina.  Its been awhile since I followed crochet instructions, but I think I can handle it.  Since seeing all of the cute patterns out there, I'm a little excited to try something for myself.  You can only make so many granny square, plus I don't like having to put them all together.  I still have my afghan to finish, but I will!!

No comments:

Post a Comment