Monday, March 17, 2014

got all caught up in the NCAA pairings and decided to go to St. Louis to watch some of the games.  Never cheap to do this, but we've never done this, together at least, and it will be a nice get away....will see a local stand out play for Stanford, and see Bill Self, a former Illini coach, coach for Kansas.  I think Wichita will also be there, so we will get to see a Valley team play, an undefeated team at that 34-0.  I just cant think this is a good thing, to go into a tournament of this magnitude undeafted, it seems the odds are against you.  but I guess you can't lose on purpose either...oh well, we will have fun!


Just finished reading the second book of the Divergent series.  I'm trying to decide which faction I would belong to and I'm still deciding.  I know that I couldn't be a Dauntless, too much risk, and to much physical activity involved, but I'm still deciding about the other 3.  I don't think Abnegation is me either, but I'll choose later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment